Friday, May 31, 2013

Rebranding

blakedesignsolutionsdotcom old-new

I am rebranding this blog from “The Linker’s Blog” to simply “elmer0224” (elmer zero two two four). When I forgot the username and password of this blog (my very first blog), I created a new blog to document my adventures in the world of Ragnarok Online. Thus, “The Soul Linker” was born.

When I re-discovered this blog, I decided to rename it to my online name. Yes, that is my online name – elmer0224. It’s my name and birthday. I’ve used it on Twitter, forums, and almost every website that requires a username and password. Thus, I’m elmer0224 in the digital world.

Now that the trend is shifting towards cloud technology, it’s very important that we have an online username. It now becomes our brand name online. Hopefully, I’ll be able to update this blog regularly and post articles that are related to the Internet, being online, websites, and my views and reactions to new things in the digital world.

Our world today is really fast-paced and it’s exciting to learn something new on the Internet. Hope I could get to know your online name as well.

(Picture taken from www.blakedesignsolutions.com)

No comments: