Friday, May 24, 2013

3rd Attempt

There is a saying that third time is the charm. This is my 3rd attempt to revive this blog, which happens to be my first blog. Several things happened since I tried to blog in 2007 but I still come back to this first blog. I guess first love never dies.
 
The template on this blog is classic. It's no longer available on Blogger if you're going to create a new blog now. That's probably why I wanted to revive it for the 3rd time. I love the over-all look of this blog including the font that was used as well as the background which seems like an old parchment paper.
 
Since I also have a new Linker's Blog, I'm wondering what to do with this Original Blog. The over-all look would be best for writing letters, poems and other works of literature. For now, I'll complete the layout of this First Blog of mine and figure out what to post here moving forward.
 
I'm glad that I have recovered this blog.
 
(Picture courtesy of www.teamtreehouse.com)
  

No comments: