Saturday, January 29, 2011

Learning

learning from forbesdotcom

I'm still learning how to blog. The past few days, I've learned so much about lay-outs. The only thing that's missing is the contents, which happens to be the most important thing in a blog.

In the world of Rune-Midgard, my Soul Linker is currently retired and awaiting future developments from Gravity. I have 2 male SL's (The Twins as I called them) and a female SL named Viola. All 3 Soul Linkers are already level 99.

With the arrival of the Renewal Patch, the Kaite skill of the Soul Linker class was reduced in efficiency. Instead of the 100% reflect damage if you maxed out the skill, it would now be based on chance. The most useful skill of a Soul Linker was reduced significantly. That's the reason why there are a very few players who attends siege using their Linkers.

I do hope the future patch of Ragnarok would bring back the efficiency of this Extended Class (as well as the Ninja, Gunslinger, and Taekwon Master.

(Picture taken from www.forbes.com)

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments: